Silent Hydra Forum
Welcome to the Silent Hydra Forum (now archived)
Silent Hydra Forum
Welcome to the Silent Hydra Forum (now archived)
Silent Hydra Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Silent Hydra Alliance Forum for Ogame Uni 31.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the HYDRA forum. Krizzle is Even more awesomer! THE PERSONIFICATION OF AWESOMENIFICATION YO!!!!!!

Need some manly advice :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Black Heartnet
Main Administrator
Main Administrator
Black Heartnet

Male Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Need some manly advice :) Empty
PostSubject: Need some manly advice :)   Need some manly advice :) EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 11:05 pm

Well as only I could do in krizzle style, I might have gotten my self in the path of an over protective 6ft 4 cage fighter lmao. He dusnt like that I'm best friends with his girlfriend, so if he confronts me in college and wants to be violent I cud do with some tips xD

I know Judo, some devastating kicks and my punch can hurt Razz
I've been asked to do MMA be4 so i'm not a pushover, and I can choke people out, and a rugby player so im not puny and week even tho im only 5ft8 Razz but still tips any1?

Without the use of weapons, or dirty tactics lyk kicking in the crotch or poking of the eyes Razz (altho ifi hav to ill use them) Razz

I'm sure DV shall laugh his head off wen he comes back tor ead this from his trip Razz
Back to top Go down
https://silent-hydra.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Need some manly advice :)   Need some manly advice :) EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:47 am

I don't know about manly advice (I only just survived puberty my self, finished last week some time (I hope)).

I know it is an annoying word but believe it or not puberty is real and it lasts longer for guys then girls. Girls are different, but for guys it makes us feel aggressive, intolerant and insecure (amongst other things). It sounds a bit like your "Cage Fighter" is suffering from the aggressive, intolerant and insecure bit at the moment.

Having said that, I don't actually give advice but I can tell you a few things I did when I was in your sort of situation and age that made it worse (and I did these more then once) and what I think I should have done.

1. Sleep with the girl (or start going out with her or whatever it is called in England these days). This always ended badly for me, in fact it happened with my first "Girlfriend". It just ends badly, a relationship that is started badly in my experience usually ends badly.

2. Confront the guy (Read above about puberty). While I managed to beat the shit out of a few guys with my spastic teenage fighting stile (Imagine an angry windmill that cannot be damaged, I a not saying yours is, mine was though) I also took a few beatings myself and in the end there was no real outcome, we were just a few idiots fighting over what should be nothing and making sure that the girl would be friends with nether of us.

3. Confront the Girl. I know it may seem like a good idea, but the only time (1) either she or I brought it up is the only time I actually managed to keep a friendship is that I appeared noncholont about the whole deal.

4. Puppy love does not exist! Sorry, but it does with all the hormones that were flowing around my body when I was a teen all a girl had to do is smell nice and I was in love, the boyfriend has the same feeling by the sounds.

So those are my mistakes, here is my single success;-

The one time it did work out for me was when I pretended that I did not care and I eventually became best of friends with her and the Boyfriend (Him later on), they eventually split up though and both are Married now (to other people) and have children (with other people, obviously) but I am still in regular contact with both and while they live 3,000 km apart (In opposite directions from me) I quite often have them visit, even a few times at the same time (We have a ball, we talk about how stupid we one were (I do think his wife is hot though.... shudup nerf Razz )).

I know it is hard Krizz, I have been there.

Nerf
Back to top Go down
Black Heartnet
Main Administrator
Main Administrator
Black Heartnet

PostSubject: Re: Need some manly advice :)   Need some manly advice :) EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 7:20 pm

This was epic lol!!!! Razz
Btw his name isnt bruce it's my nickname for him Razz

[19:17] Felicity: it makes me laugh how ill talk about guys i know to bruce but its your name he keeps picking out
[19:19] Everybody get ready to fly! Phenomonal One Wink: lol wht u mean?
[19:21] Felicity: like on the morning of the night over i was there you text me in the morning n he asked who it was from n i said kristian, n he was like oh...what did he want? y's he texting you blah blah blah (trying to act like he didnt care but was tensing up abit) but if i get a text from a different guy he doesnt seem to care
[19:22] Everybody get ready to fly! Phenomonal One Wink: lmfao
[19:23] Everybody get ready to fly! Phenomonal One Wink: aww he wuvs me he really wuvs me xD

[19:24] Felicity: .....yes 8-) wuvs
[19:25] Everybody get ready to fly! Phenomonal One Wink: lol
[19:25] Everybody get ready to fly! Phenomonal One Wink: Razz
[19:26] Everybody get ready to fly! Phenomonal One Wink: so i take, if i randomly gave u a friendly hug in front of him,hed flip? Razz

[19:26] Felicity: lmfao please please pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease do that if you see me with him
[19:27] Everybody get ready to fly! Phenomonal One Wink: u actually want me to lol?
[19:27] Felicity: if im with him yes Very Happy
[19:28] Felicity: or if yo just want to Smile
[19:28] Felicity: you*

[19:28] Everybody get ready to fly! Phenomonal One Wink: haha
[19:28] Everybody get ready to fly! Phenomonal One Wink: kk
[19:28] Everybody get ready to fly! Phenomonal One Wink: it shall be weird 4 me, ill hav to go on my tippy toes ur tall Razz

[19:28] Felicity: Razz
[19:29] Felicity: might accidetally get a face full of boobs, then that would get better reaction from bruce Razz

[19:29] Everybody get ready to fly! Phenomonal One Wink: lmfao
[19:29] Everybody get ready to fly! Phenomonal One Wink: i wink in his direction Razz

[19:29] Felicity: then id laugh my ass off
[19:30] Everybody get ready to fly! Phenomonal One Wink: Razz

The Krizzle is always loved xD
Ahhh good times Razz
Back to top Go down
Black Heartnet
Main Administrator
Main Administrator
Black Heartnet

PostSubject: Re: Need some manly advice :)   Need some manly advice :) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:40 pm

Check Mate!

[22:44] Felicity: i told him its ok cuz im talking ot you !!!!!!!
[22:44] Felicity: lmfao

[22:44] Finders keepers the whole thing is a lie, you won't find her, cause she's too hard to find...: lmao xD
[22:44] Finders keepers the whole thing is a lie, you won't find her, cause she's too hard to find...: the krizzle got was played!!!! :p

[22:44] Felicity: he's angry !
[22:44] Finders keepers the whole thing is a lie, you won't find her, cause she's too hard to find...: krizzle card*
[22:44] Finders keepers the whole thing is a lie, you won't find her, cause she's too hard to find...: lmao really?
[22:45] Finders keepers the whole thing is a lie, you won't find her, cause she's too hard to find...: show me his replies lmao

[22:45] Felicity: hell yeah !
[22:45] Felicity: is he : is kristian better than me now or something !

[22:45] Finders keepers the whole thing is a lie, you won't find her, cause she's too hard to find...: lmao
[22:45] Felicity: lightly Smile
[22:46] Felicity: i put we'll HE keeps me company !

[22:46] Finders keepers the whole thing is a lie, you won't find her, cause she's too hard to find...: harsh lol

The krizzle wins xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need some manly advice :)   Need some manly advice :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Need some manly advice :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silent Hydra Forum :: Get To Know Me...-
Jump to: